Monday, October 2, 2023

Pumpkin Blessing - Stampin' Up! Pick of the Patch

   For the third and final project that my stampers made last week at class I used a clean and simple design I had made for a challenge and I ended up liking it so much that I tweaked it just a bit so it wouldn't be the exact same.  The original can be seen HERE.


  I changed up the card base to be Pretty Peacock and embossed a Basic White panel with the Cane Weave embossing folder for some extra texture.  The pumpkins and gourd are all put together the same way and popped on a length of natural ribbon.  The final difference on this card is the sentiment is stamped and popped up as opposed to being stamped right on the card front.

  My stampers loved the cute pumpkins and liked the color combo.  Pretty Peacock and Calypso Coral are a bit unexpected in a fall themed card I think but they totally work!

  All of the items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pick of the Patch

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral

Paper: Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Pecan Pie

Accessories: Pick of the Patch Builder punch, Cane Weave embossing folder, natural ribbon, dimensionals

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!