Friday, October 27, 2023

Merry & Bright Gift Card Holder - Stampin' Up! Merry & Bright

   Every year for one of my classes before Christmas I make sure to design a card that doubles as a gift card holder.  I always love giving gift cards in a fancy holder to jazz up the fact that I'm giving someone a piece of plastic as a gift lol!  To me it makes the gift more personal if I've put some effort into the card.  Today's gift card holder is inspired by one that I originally saw by Teresa Wearmouth (@stonesthrowstampin on Instagram).  Check out her autumn version here.  She was super generous in sharing some how to photos and measurements so I thank her for the inspiration for my Christmas version. 

  Check out the how to video below; it's not a difficult design you just need to take your time with the measurement and die cutting.


  The Merry & Bright stamp set and the Merry Bold & Bright DSP work perfectly together to make this bright, fun card.


  And this is how it looks when the card is open!  See how the curved piece with the DSP creates the pocket for the gift card?  So fun!

 Check out the video for all the how tos!


  All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Merry & Bright

Ink: Shaded Spruce, Melon Mambo, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Merry Bold & Bright DSP, Granny Apple Green foil

Accessories: Basic Borders dies, Merry & Bright dies, dimensionals, Iridescent adhesive-backed discs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!