Saturday, October 28, 2023

Autumn Leaves Diamond Fold - Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves

 I'm back today with another fun fold card that we made at my classes last week.  This one uses the Autumn Leaves bundle and other products from the All About Autumn suite.  My downline in Texas Kimberly Hile (scattersomejoy on Instagram) sent me a fun card using the Earthen Elegance suite and this diamond fold and I took inspiration from it to create my version with the Autumn Leaves products.  Check out the video tutorial below for all the details.


  This fold is really easy and just takes 2 scores and 2 cuts to make the base.  Your base card stock is cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and you score at 2 1/8" and 5 1/2" inches.  Mark the short end by the 2 1/8" score at 2 1/8" (halfway mark on that edge).  Next line up the score line and the 2 1/8" mark along your cutting challenge and cut off the corner, repeat on the other side to form the point.


  Then decorate the front and other panels however you'd like.  This is a great fold to show off different DSPs.  I used the All About Autumn DSP for the front 3" x 4" panel and then a piece of the Oxidized Copper specialty paper on the inside 3" x 4" panel.

  I show how I put the whole card together in the video tutorial below.


  All of the items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Go To Greetings

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow, Copper Clay

Paper: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, All About Autumn DSP, Oxidized Copper Specialty paper

Accessories: Autumn Leaves dies, Distressed Tile embossing folder, copper & natural ribbon combo pack, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!