Sunday, October 29, 2023

Layered Sympathy - Stampin' Up! Layered Leaves

   I needed a sympathy card recently and didn't have any in my stash so I had to make one.  Never at the top of my list of cards to make I usually make them when I don't need them so they are ready to pop in the mail without my having to to create on the fly for such a sad occasion.  I need to add "sympathy cards" to my stamping to do list so I'm not caught short again.

  I used a mix of supplies to put this one together in a soft color palette with nature elements.


  The base is Basic White thick with a smaller layer of retired Peaceful Prints DSP on top.  I love this birch tree pattern and the soft neutral tones were perfect as a background to my main element.

  The label die cut was in my orphaned card parts basket and I stamped the sentiment from the retired Sale-a-Bration set Delicate Dahlias.  I didn't have a single current sympathy sentiment so I was glad to find this one in my retired sets drawer.  I stamped it in Pebbled Path and then added all the leaves behind it.

  I used the Layered Leaves stamp set for the Soft Sea Foam stamped leaves and used the coordinating punch to punch them out as well as the little Pebbled Path sprigs.

  The Boho Blue stamped leaves are from the Timeless Arrangement set and they and the smaller Soft Sea Foam sprigs are die cut with the Timeless Arrangement dies.  Once the leaves were adhered to the back of the label I popped it all up on dimensionals.

 Two Boho Blue 2023-2025 In Color dots are added to the side of the sentiment for the only embellishment.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking.  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Layering Leaves, Timeless Arrangements, Delicate Dahlias (retired- SAB)

Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Boho Blue, Pebbled Path

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Boho Blue, Pebbled Path, Soft Sea Foam, Peaceful Prints (retired- SAB)

Accessories: Bough punch, Timeless Arrangements dies, label die (unknown set), dimensionals, 2023-2025 In Color dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!