Friday, October 13, 2023

Beautiful Autumn - Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves

   My card today combines 2 different challenges.  For the layout I'm using the Freshly Made Sketches challenge and for the theme/colors I'm using The Card Concept.  I ended up making a clean and layered style of card using autumn elements.


  The colors that I ended up using are Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow.  These colors against some Very Vanilla texture and woodgrain background definitely make me think of driving along back roads in New England.  

  The woodgrain paper is a pattern from the VERY popular All About Autumn DSP which is been out of stock nearly the entire catalog sales period so far.  Fingers crossed that it comes back before it's too late in the season to get much use from it...all of my customers want to order it!

  Next I layered a piece of Very Vanilla embossed with the Distressed Tile embossing folder backed with some Mossy Meadow.

  The leaves are made by first inking up both stamps in Crushed Curry.  Then I added ink around the edges using a sponge dauber; the maple leaves use Cajun Craze and the oak leaves use Blackberry Bliss.  I repeated each leaf twice so I could balance the top and bottom of the layout.  Veins were die cut in each of the accent colors and adhered.

  The sentiment is stamped in Mossy Meadow and die cut with one of the nice label dies in the Autumn Leaves die set.  It's popped up in the center with dimensionals and a retired Blackberry Bliss ribbon bow that I found in my scraps is the only accent.

  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Leaves

Ink: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow

Paper: Very Vanilla, All About Autumn DSP, Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze

Accessories: Distressed Tile embossing folder, Autumn Leaves dies, dimensionals, Blackberry Bliss ribbon (retired)




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous leaves, layering and texture! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fall leaves! beautifully done! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Those fall leaves are beautiful! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!