Saturday, October 21, 2023

Merry Lights - Stampin' Up! Merry & Bright

   Just a quick post to share a card today before the day is over.  It's been busy with soccer and getting the boys ready for their homecoming dance.  It's like herding cats I tell ya!  But they managed to get dressed and out the door for photos eventually!

  I made today's card for the sketch over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I hope it's close enough as I used the diagonal element for my string of lights instead of having a layer of cardstock.


  The base is Pool Party and then another layer of Pool Party stamped with the trio of snowflakes from the Wishes All Around stamp set.

  Next I stamped the lights from the Merry & Bright stamp set and die cut them, the string and bases.  I adhered the lights to the card front with dimensionals layering them over a Stylish Shapes die cut circle I had in my orphaned card parts basket.

  I stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock and popped it up on mini dimensionals angling it per the sketch.  The final detail is a few adhesive-backed glitter sequins scattered around the lights.

  All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Merry & Bright, Wishes All Around

Ink: Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet

Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic White, Garden Green

Accessories: Merry & Bright dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, adhesive-backed glitter sequins, dimensionals



4 comments:

  1. Eee! I LOVE this, Amanda! I think this set is my runaway favorite this catty, and I love the color combo you have here - so festive! Love your stamped background, too - have to remember that, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so creative! I may have to get this bundle now to recreate this card! Love the snowflakes for the background dots also! Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple sweet holiday card. Bright and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HSS this round, Amanda. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!! I love your unique take on this sketch! Very, very clever. Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!