Monday, October 9, 2023

Basic Bird Thanks - Stampin' Up! Bird's Eye View

   I haven't used my favorite adorable birds lately so I pulled them out to play along with the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  They have a nice set of colors to work with this time and I briefly hought about doing a fall card but those birds were calling to me!

  We're to use Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss and Pebbled Path for our project.


  Like the title of this post says; basic bird thanks!  I pulled out a Basic White thick card base, then topped it with another piece of Basic White embossed with the retired Brick & Mortar folder.  This piece was in my orphaned card parts basket with an 'oops' on the other side so I just flipped it for my background.

  The birds are stamped in Pebbled Path and then colored with Blends markers in the other challenge colors and then I fussy cut them.  The sentiment from Timeless Arrangements is embossed in white on a strip of Pebbled Path and then the birds are popped up on dimensionals along the strip. 

 Two 2023-2024 In Color Dots are the only embellishment on this clean and simple design.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bird's Eye View, Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Pebbled Path, Versamark

Blends: Calypso Coral light & dark, Blackberry Bliss light & dark, Lost Lagoon light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Pebbled Path

Accessories: white embossing powder, dimensionals 2023-2025 In Color dots, Brick & Mortar embossing folder (retired)




4 comments:

  1. So fun, Amanda! I love these birds so much, lol, they look wonderful in our colors! Your sentiment band is so smart, too - love it! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love this layout and of course your colour combo. Thanks for playing along with HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Amanda! These birds make me smile. Beautiful clean and simple card. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love your card, Amanda. The colored birds pop against the white and are nicely rooted with the Pebbled Path. Very clean and lean. So glad you joined us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!