Thursday, October 12, 2023

Pumpkin Hello - Stampin' Up! Pick of the Patch

  In an effort to be better with my orphaned card parts basket I've been trying to pull out pieces to use on cards before cutting or stamping something new.  I had a stack of die cut circles cut out of the the retired Dandy Designs DSP that were offcuts from another project awhile back that seemed like something I could use.  It turned out they were perfect for the Global Design Project challenge to use patterns on a card.


  I layered the circles on a piece of Basic White cardstock to create a background for a little fall hello card.
 
  I stamped the big 'hello' from Biggest Wish in Blueberry Bushel and layered it over a narrow strip of the same color cardstock. I stamped a Crushed Curry pumpkin using the Pick of the Patch stamp set and added a Crumb Cake stem and Coastal Cabana leaf.

  In keeping with using some scraps I had a tiny piece of linen thread in my ribbon bin and tied it in a bow and adhered it to the pumpkin stem.  A few retired enamel dot essentials in Crumb Cake finish off the details to this one.
  
  All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pick of the Patch, Biggest Wish

Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry

Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Dandy Designs DSP (retired)

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Pick of the Patch builder punch, linen thread, enamel dots (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!