Thursday, September 28, 2023

Distressed Autumn - Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves

   For my last class I really wanted to show off the whole All About Autumn suite but so many of the products in the suite are out of stock that I didn't want all my customers to fall in love and not be able to order it right away. I pivoted to just using the Autumn Leaves bundle (and a tiny bit of the out of stock Oxidized Copper paper) and showing it off using a not typical fall color combination.  


  Hopefully next month we can use all the papers and ribbons in the suite but for now it's nice to see that the stamp set and dies can definitely stand on their own!  

  I started with a Pebbled Path card base, then a layer of Very Vanilla is adhered on an angle.  I topped it with a piece of Fresh Freesia that is embossed with the Distressed Tile embossing folder.  The panel is distressed even more by roughing up the edges just using my fingernail and then blending some Pebbled Path ink over the embossing with a blending brush.

  The leaves are stamped in Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat and Pecan Pie and then die cut.  The veins on the maple leaf are die cut out of the Oxidized Copper paper (which hopefully will be back in stock soon!). I added adhesive sheets to the copper to make it super easy for my class to add that detail; no gluing required!

  The leaves are layered on the card front and a piece of In Color Textured ribbon in Pebbled Path is added along the bottom.  The sentiment is stamped in Pebbled Path on Very Vanilla and then flagged and popped on dimensionals.  The final detail is an In Color Dot on the sentiment.

  All of products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Check back often for newly in stock items from the All About Autumn suite!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Leaves

Ink: Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Pecan Pie, Pebbled Path

Paper: Pebbled Path, Fresh Freesia, Very Vanilla, Oxidized Copper Specialty paper

Accessories: Autumn Leaves dies, Distressed Tile embossing folder, In Color Textured ribbon, In Color dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!