Thursday, September 21, 2023

Best & Brightest Stars - Stampin' Up! Stars At Night

    This card has gotten around a lot even before getting posted here!  I designed it for a private class I taught last weekend, then I used it last night on a Facebook Live (find me on Facebook at Did You Stamp Today and follow my page there for all the extra content!) and showed how to put it together and now it's here on my blog!


  Blue and gold is such a classic Christmas color combination and it's freshened up a bit with the addition of the In Color Boho Blue added to the Night of Navy.  

  I started with a Boho Blue card base.  Then a piece of Very Vanilla is embossed with the Stars at Night hybrid embossing folder.  Next I stamped a strip of Boho Blue in the same color of ink with the cluster of stars stamp.  I layered it on a piece of Very Vanilla along with a strip of Shining Brightly Specialty DSP in a gorgeous Navy and gold star pattern. And finally a narrow piece of Night of Navy.  The widths are 1.25", 1" and .5" all are 4" long.

  Next I stamped the sentiment in Boho Blue and die cut it.  I added a piece of Night of Navy and Gold glittered ribbon along the bottom edge and then popped it up on dimensionals.

  The last detail to finish this card is to add a few gold foil stars cut with the Stars at Night dies.  They are popped up with mini dimensionals.

  All of the items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Stars At Night

Ink: Boho Blue

Paper: Boho Blue, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Shining Brightly Specialty DSP, gold foil

Accessories: Stars at Night Hybrid embossing folder/dies, dimensionals, Night of Navy & GOld Glittered ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!