Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Fall Leaves in Copper - Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves

   If you're a regular visitor here at Did You Stamp Today? you're probably thinking I'm a broken record with this design that I'm showing for the 3rd time!  I just loved this layout so much that I ended up making 3 different versions of it to show off just how different a card can look by changing the stamp set and colors but leaving the layout the same.  Check out the same layout HERE and HERE for a variety of looks.

  Today's version is a fall card with some gorgeous copper accents.


  The card base is Crumb Cake and then a layer of Copper Clay embossed with the Tree Rings hybrid embossing folder for a nice woodsy look in the background.

  Then I layered my 3 panels on another piece of Crumb Cake.  I started with a piece of Moody Mauve card stock stamped with the smallest leaf stamp from the Autumn Leaves stamp set.  I used the same color of ink but stamped off once for a lighter look.

  Next are 2 strips of All About Autumn DSP which is a fantastic fall themed pack of 6x6 designs.  One side of the sheets are real photographs and the other has cool patterns in a copper metallic print.  I used the real leaf pattern for the center strip and then a narrow strip in one of the copper patterns.  And this paper is so cool it's been in and out of stock since it was released.  It looks like it should be back in stock soon so keep an eye on my ONLINE STORE and grab a back when it comes back.

 For the oak leaf I stamped off once in Moody Mauve onto Very Vanilla card stock and added the veining in the Oxidized Copper then popped it on dimensionals.


 Finally, I stamped the birthday sentiment from Go-To Greetings in Copper Clay and cut it out using one of the label dies from the Autumn Leaves die set. I edged the bottom of the label with a piece of retired burlap ribbon and added a Copper Clay In Color Dot.

  So your Honor I rest my case that this layout can be used over and over again for a different look each time! :)

  Current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Leaves, Go-To Greetings

Ink: Moody Mauve, Copper Clay

Paper: Crumb Cake, Copper Clay, Very Vanilla, Oxidized Copper Specialty paper, All About Autumn DSP

Accessories: Autumn Leaves dies, dimensionals, In Color Dots, Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder, burlap ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!