Monday, September 11, 2023

Shining Star Christmas - Stampin' Up! Stars at Night

   My stamping time has been limited lately for one reason or another so I'm falling back on a layout I've used a few times lately.  It's a great one to use when you want to take care of some of those one inch wide strips that you've got laying around.  Or in the case of my card today trying to use some specialty paper in a way that doesn't break the bank if you have to make multiples!


  The strips on this card are 1" x 4" so for a 12x12 sheet of DSP or specialty paper I can make 12 cards with no extra paper leftover!  That's pretty good right?  

  I started this card with a Very Vanilla thick card base.  I used the new Shining Brightly Specialty paper for the strips.

  The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy ink on Very Vanilla card stock.  Using the Stars at Night dies I cut the sentiment out and then cut 2 stars from gold foil paper.  The stars are layered and then popped up over a length of Night of Navy and Gold Glitter ribbon.  The sentiment is also popped on dimensionals.

  All of the items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Stars at Night

Ink: Night of Navy

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Gold foil, Shining Brightly Specialty paper

Accessories: Stars at Night dies, dimensionals, Night of Navy & Gold Glitter ribbon

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!