Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Pumpkin Patch - Stampin' Up! Pick of the Patch

   It's not almost fall if there aren't pumpkin showing up everywhere right?  I've already seen giant bins of pumpkins at the grocery store not to mention pumpkin decorations in stores like Target.  And in my world fall means pumpkins on cards!  I think I get a new pumpkin stamp set every year and this year Pick of the Patch is the winner.  It's got lots of fun pumpkin and gourd shapes and fun accessories like leaves and vines and even a cute crow!

  I had fun putting this card together as a thank you to my customers for their orders last month.  I used another great autumnal color palette with Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow, Wild Wheat, Cajun Craze, Copper Clay and Pecan Pie.  


  I started with a Very Vanilla thick card base then topped it with a piece of Pretty Peacock embossed with the Distressed Tile embossing folder.  I wrapped a bit of copper ribbon around the panel before adhering it to the card front.

  Next I cut a piece of Very Vanilla with one of the medium-sized Deckled Rectangle dies and used that as a base to create my pumpkin patch.

  I stamped directly onto the Very Vanilla panel the 2 images in the background; one gourd in Wild Wheat and one tall skinny pumpkin in Cajun Craze.  Next the other pumpkins are stamped in Wild Wheat, Copper Clay and Pecan Pie and then either punched out with the Pick of the Patch builder punch or fussy cut.  

  The stems, leaves and vines are all stamped in Mossy Meadow.  In the front the small pumpkin and the larger one in the center are popped on dimensionals and the Pecan Pie one is adhered to the Very Vanilla panel.

  The 'for you' is from the Layering Leaves stamp set and is stamped in Pretty Peacock and is die cut with a Stylish Shapes circle die. It is also popped on dimensionals. Finally I tied a little knot in the copper ribbon and added it to the side of the pumpkins with a glue dot.

  If pumpkins are your thing and you want to be able to re-create this card yourself all of the supplies used to make it can be order in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pick of the Patch, Layering Leaves

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow, Wild Wheat, Cajun Craze, Copper Clay, Pecan Pie

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock

Accessories: Pick of the Patch builder punch, Distressed Tile embossing folder, Deckled Rectangle dies, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Copper ribbon (Copper and Natural ribbon combo pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!