Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Pumpkin Patch - Stampin' Up! Pick of the Patch

   The weather has finally been feeling a bit like fall in the mornings when I walk the dogs and Saturday is the autumnal equinox so it's definitely time for more fall cards!  I saw the current CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge and that layout just screamed gourds and pumpkins to me!


  The challenge did state that we could use any shape we wanted to and it didn't have to be the squares in the graphic so I went with these fun shapes!

  I started with a Basic White thick base.  I adhered a length of Natural ribbon across the front.  Then I got to work on my colorful produce using the Pick of the Patch stamp set!  I stamped a pumpkin in Pumpkin Pie (of course!), a gourd in Crushed Curry and then a smaller pumpkin in Calypso Coral.  The pumpkins are punched out with the Pick of the Patch builder punch and the gourd is fussy cut.

  The leaves are stamped in Pretty Peacock ink and also punched with the Pick of the Patch punch.  The the stems for all 3 are punched from a piece of Pecan Pie cardstock.  After adhering the leaves and the stems to the pumpkins/gourd I popped them up with dimensionals across the card front.

  The last thing to do on this clean and simple card is the sentiment stamped in Pretty Peacock.  I probably should have done this step first so in case I goofed it up I wouldn't have to start over with the rest of the card.  I live on the edge though so I did it last!

  If you'd like to purchase any of the products used to make this card you can find them in my ONLINE STORE

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pick of the Patch

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Pretty Peacock

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White

Accessories: Pick of the Patch builder punch, dimensionals, Copper & Natural Ribbon combo pack 



3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, Amanda. I love the hessian ribbon - it really adds to the autumn feel. Lovely colours too! Thanks for sharing with us at CC&S this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Amanda!! Love the funky pumpkins :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheery pumpkins are perfect Amanda and that hessian ribbon just adds to the harvest feel. Thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!