Saturday, April 25, 2020

Relax and Celebrate - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

Better late than never today!  We've had a nice full day already considering that we're in quarantine.  I'm just now getting around to blogging and thought my card today was fitting for a relaxing Saturday.  And also because the Colorful Seasons set is on the Stampin' Up! Last Chance List and I want to show it off at least a few more time before we need to say goodbye.


  I made this card for a challenge last week and didn't get it photographed in time.  Lately when I've had a moment to photograph my cards it's either super bright and sunny or really dark and dreary so I don't think that they have turned out very well.  It is what it is!

  I started with a Whisper White thick base with a layer of Whisper White embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.

  Next I pulled out narrow scraps of each of my colors and flagged the ends.  The sentiment is embossed in white on the Pineapple Punch strip and then the strips are adhered to the card front. 

  I stamped the chair using the stamparatus and then fussy cut it and the drink.  Both are popped on dimensionals onto a Stitched Shape circle diecut. 

  Hope you're having a great weekend so far too!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Itty Bitty Birthdays

Ink: Versamark, Sahara Sand, Pineapple Punch, Pacific Point

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pineapple Punch

Accessories: Subtle embossing folder, Stitched Shapes dies, white embossing powder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!