Sunday, April 12, 2020

Blooming Branch - Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons

Happy Easter everyone.  I've written this post and pre-scheduled it so I could wish you a happy Easter without having to remember to actually write up a blog post on a Sunday morning.

My card today with the blooming tree branch reminds me of the hope and continuation of life even among all the darkness of this pandemic.  For every scary and sad story I see I also see just as many stories of light and hope and joy.  Even in the darkness of Christ's death there is also hope present in His rising from the tomb.  I hope you all see Jesus' love and light this Easter.


  The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches and supplies are listed below.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Colorful Seasons

Ink: Petal Pink, Versamark

Blends: Pool Party dark (for coloring the pearls)

Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pool Party, Whisper White, Soft Suede, Bird Ballad DSP

Accessories: Seasonal Layers dies, Layering Squares dies, white embossing powder, pearls, dimensionals, baker's twine


2 comments:

  1. I love this welcoming garden scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this and the wonderful scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!