Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Peachy Rose Hello - Stampin' Up! To A Wild Rose

  I hope you all are safe and sound at home.  It seems there was some severe weather across parts of the country yesterday and I hope you weren't affected.  We had rain in the morning but then lots of wind throughout the rest of the day so while it was warmer it wasn't very nice to be outside.  I'm always afraid I'll get beaned on the head by a tree branch or something.

  The colors on my card today were inspired by some fabric I saw on a shopping trip with my mom back at Christmas.  The To A Wild Rose set seemed like a good choice to go with them.


  The big peachy rose looks so nice against the blues and the white embossed hello stands out on the Blueberry Bushel label.  I don't have any roses in my yard but this card kind of makes me want to plant some.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: To A Wild Rose

Ink: Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Versamark

Paper: Seaside Spray, Blueberry Bushel, Whisper White, vellum

Accessories: Wild Rose dies, Painted Labels dies, white embossing powder, sequin, rhinestone, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!