Friday, April 24, 2020

Dino Birthday - Stampin' Up! Dino Days - Fab Friday 188

  Here we are back with another Fab Friday challenge!  Why does it seem like the days are going so slowly but the weeks are flying by??  Here at my house we are on Day 42 of quarantine and still going strong!  We are all still talking to each other, laughing and getting along for the most part so I don't have anything to complain about!

  Check out these fun colors for this challenge!  They are soft but vibrant at the same time!



  I've been on a bit of a critter and birthday theme lately and I guess it carried over to my Design Team sample!

  Grapefruit dino? Balloons? Water color background? Yes please to all three!


  The watercolor background was fun to make.  I brushed some Bermuda Bay across watercolor paper with an Aquapainter and dried it with my heat tool.  Then I dripped water onto it and blotted it up with a paper towel to make the light spots.  Then I added some little starburst images in Pool Party ink over the top.

  The dino is stamped in Grapefruit Grove with Blushing Bride spikes and Bermuda Bay spots.  The spots are colored over with Wink of Stella.

  The balloons are in the challenge colors and also covered with Wink of Stella.  I gave the dino a fun sparkly party hat with a pom pom topper.

  I hope you'll join the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team in this color challenge!  I look forward to seeing your creation in our gallery!

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Dino Days, Bonanza Buddies

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove, Blushing Bride

Paper: Grapefruit Grove, Bermuda Bay, watercolor paper, Whisper White, Sparkle Glimmer paper

Accessories: Dino dies, Wink of Stella, pom poms, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!