Monday, September 9, 2024

Pumpkin Season - Stampin' Up! More Than Autumn

   I'm back with another pumpkin themed card!  Tis the season and all that!  I made this design as my customer thank you card for orders placed in August.  Place an order with me this month and get a hand stamped card from me as a thank you!  And help me reach a sales goal....I'm so close!! You never know what kind of card it might be...I don't even know until I sit down to make them!


  I saw fellow demonstrator, Trayce Bauer use the Bee Builder punch to make a pumpkin and I filed that away to CASE as I don't currently have a good sized pumpkin stamp or punch.  It's really easy just 3 bee bodies in Pumpkin Pie.  The back two have the tail trimmed off and the top one has the tail trimmed just slightly to make a stem.  Each layer is sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink around the edges before adhering them together.  The stem is colored with the Garden Green Stampin' Write marker, an Old Olive die cut leaf from the More Than Autumn die set is tucked to the side and a bit of Copper Clay Natural Tones Linen Thread tied in a knot accents the stem.

  The pumpkin is popped on dimensionals on a Very Vanilla Spotlight on Nature die circle.  The card background is made of 3 panels using different DSP and specialty papers.  The left is Oxidized Copper specialty paper, top right is Iconic Celebrations DSP and bottom is Country Woods DSP.  All are mounted on a Pecan Pie card base.

  The sentiment from More Than Autumn is stamped in Copper Clay ink and fussy cut and added to the lower corner.  A few copper Neutrals Adhesive-Backed sequins are added for some shine.

  So thanks to my customers for placing orders last month!  I hope you enjoy getting this fun mail!  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: More Than Autumn

Ink: Copper Clay, Pumpkin Pie

Paper: Pecan Pie, Very Vanilla, Oxidized Copper specialty paper, Iconic Celebrations DSP (Online Exclusive), Country Woods DSP, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Bee Builder punch, Spotlight on Nature dies, dimensionals, Neutrals Adhesive-Backed sequins, dimensionals, Natural Tones Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! I particularly like the layout, and even though I don't have the bee punch, it's a great idea to make it into a pumpkin! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!