Saturday, September 14, 2024

Home Love - Stampin' Up! Humble Home

 Just a quick post today!  It's a busy weekend and there's lots to do but I always have to get a card posted!  I made this one yesterday after seeing the challenge colors over at Just Add Ink. I thought these fun colors of Fresh Freesia, Petunia Pop, Berry Burst and Shaded Spruce would make great Christmas colors so I paired them up with the Humble Home bundle.


  I used 3 of the challenge colors to stamp and emboss the house.  The fourth house I stamped in Memento and colored in with Stampin' Blends.  They are all punched out and popped on dimensionals on the card front.  The colored in house also has an adorable little wreath hanging above the door.
 
  The background of the card is a piece of Basic White embossed with the Forever Plaid embossing folder.

  I stamped one of the long skinny sentiments from the Peaceful Season stamp set and embossed it in white on a narrow piece of Shaded Spruce.  I adhered that to the center of the card front. The sentiment is accented with Fresh Freesia Tinsel gems.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Humble Home, Peaceful Season

Ink: Versamark, Memento Black

Blends: Shaded Spruce dark, Berry Burst Dark, Fresh Freesia light

Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Petunia Pop, Berry Burst, Shaded Spruce

Accessories: Humble Home builder punch, Forever Plaid embossing folder, dimensionals, Tinsel Gems




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!