Thursday, September 19, 2024

Autumn Blessings - Stampin' Up! Autumn To Remember

   The new stamp set Autumn to Remember has been a wonderful addition to my fall stamping supplies.  Even though it was primarily released to coordinate with the new scrapbooking kits as a card maker I am appreciating having another fall themed set to stamp with.


  I pulled out some classic fall colors and the Autumn to Remember stamp set and put this one together.

  It starts with a Cajun Craze card base stamped all over with the maple and oak leaves from the set.  Next I embossed a piece of Two-Toned Early Espresso cardstock with the Eyelet embossing folder and did a little bit of standing on the raised pattern to give it that really nice worn look.  I edged the panel with a narrow strip of Sweet Days of Autumn in an Old Olive pattern.  A bit of line thread is tied around the panel before adhering it to the card front.

  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink and fussy cut and popped on dimensionals.  The trees are one stamp which I stamped 3 times in the different colors then fussy cut the trees so I could have one in each color.  They are also adhered with dimensionals.

  The finishing touch are 2 Faux Glass Dots under the sentiment.  I love the fall vibes of this one and I think it will be prefect to send out at Thanksgiving.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Autumn to Remember (Scrapbooking Brochure, Online Only)

Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Old Olive

Paper: Cajun Craze, Basic White, Two-Toned Early Espresso (Scrapbooking Brochure, Online Only), Sweet Days of Autumn DSP (Scrapbooking Brochure, Online Only)

Accessories: Eyelet embossing folder, linen thread, dimensionals, Faux Glass Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!