Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Beary Cute Christmas - Stampin' Up! Christmas Friends

 A stamping goal that I always have is to try to use every stamp in a set at least once.  It doesn't always happen because of time and some images I'm just not drawn to.  But with the Christmas Friends bundle I've used almost all of the stamps in the set already!  Today's card uses the bear and I'm playing along with the Addicted to CAS challenge of "pun" so I've got a punny sentiment to go along with the bear image.


  As you can see since it is a clean and simple challenge there aren't a ton of supplies used here.  I embossed a panel of Basic White with the new Painted Trees embossing folder and  tied a bit of retired Old Olive baker's twine around it before putting it on a Cherry Cobbler card base which you can't see here.

  Then I stamped the bear from the Christmas Friends stamp set in black and colored him in with just 3 colors of Stampin Blends.  Once he's cut out I popped him up with dimensionals over the baker's twine.

 Finally I added the punny sentiment in black ink in the space between 2 of the embossed trees.  Definitely clean and simple but very cute I think!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with a * will be available to order starting September 4, 2024.

Stamps: Christmas Friends*

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Old Olive light & dark, Cherry Cobbler light & dark, Pecan Pie light

Paper: Basic White

Accessories: Painted Trees embossing folder*, Christmas Friends dies*, dimensionals, Old Olive baker's twine (retired)



1 comment:

  1. Aww, love that adorable Christmas bear! A beautiful bright and clean background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!