Friday, May 19, 2023

Pastel Petals - Stampin' Up! Petal Park

 I'm still working my way through the Mother's day cards I made for this year and today's card share combines a few carryover items and one new color.


  I used a Bubble Bath base for the start of this card.  I stamped the little cluster of open flowers in the same color of ink along the one edge.  Next I added a Crumb Cake panel that has been embossed with the Cane Weave embossing folder, the edge trimmed with a retired scallop edge die and then sponged with white craft ink to define the embossed pattern even more.  Before adhering it I wrapped a length of Pool Party ribbon around the panel.

  Next the flower trio from Petal Park was stamped a few times in Pool Party and Bubble Bath and then lightly colored with the matching Blends markers.  After punching them out I scattered them around the card front and around the fancy label cut with the Sentimental Park dies.

  The label sentiment is from the long retired Well Scripted stamp set. And finally some adhesive pearls round out this soft floral Mother's Day card.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Petal Park, Well Scripted (retired)

Ink: Bubble Bath, Pool Party, white craft

Blends: Pool Party light & dark, Bubble Bath light & dark

Paper: Bubble Bath, Crumb Cake, Basic White

Accessories: Cane Weave embossing folder, Petal Park punch, Sentimental Park dies, dimensionals, Penned Flowers dies (retired), Pool Party ribbon (retired), adhesive pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!