Tuesday, May 16, 2023

In Color Umbrellas - Stampin' Up! Playing in the Rain

   I'm taking some time to get to know the new In Colors; Moody Mauve, Boho Blue, Wild Wheat, Copper Clay and Pebbled Path.  As they do every year, the new In Colors will grow on me and I'll discover great color combos using them.  For now it's baby steps and trying out designs using all of them at one time but in small doses.

  I used the carry over set Playing in the Rain to make this easy background with the small umbrella stamp.


  The umbrellas are stamped in Pebbled Path ink then colored in using Blends markers in the 4 other In Colors.  I added a slightly smaller strip of 2023-2025 In Color DSP in Boho Blue and I've got my card base.

  The big hello from Biggest Wish is stamped on a die cut tag and popped with dimensionals on the card front.  I accented the tag with a fussy cut umbrella as well as a piece of Boho Blue Textured Ribbon that I cut in half width-wise for a skinnier pice to thread through the hole.

  Finally, in an attempt to play nice with Wild Wheat I added a few 2023-2025 In Color Dots as an embellishment.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased through my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Playing in the Rain, Biggest Wish

Ink: Pebbled Path

Blends: Wild Wheat light & dark, Boho Blue light & dark, Moody Mauve light & dark, Copper Clay light & dark

Paper: Basic White, 2023-2025 In Color DSP

Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, dimensionals, Boho Blue Textured ribbon, 2023-2025 In Color dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!