Thursday, May 4, 2023

Bold Balloons - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons

   Are you all loving the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog?  I have so many new things on my wishlist but for now I need to keep working with the products I got during the demonstrator pre-order until I can place another order.  I have so many ideas and just need to make the time to try them out.  My card today is a nice masculine birthday card using the Beautiful Balloons dies and a great color combo.  There isn't much stamping at all on this one.  It's all about the dies on this design.


  I started this birthday card with a nice star background using a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP.   Next I made a frame using the retired Stitched Rectangle dies and Basic White cardstock.  

  The big balloons are die cut in Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Lemon Lime Twist and each are sponged around the edges in with the same color ink.  I cut out a star on the Lemon Lime Twist balloon and added one cut out of Blueberry Bushel.  The Coastal Cabana balloon is jazzed up with silver Glimmer paper and Alphabet a la Mode numbers.  The trio of balloons is popped with dimensionals over the frame.

  I die cut a Night of Navy and Silver Glimmer paper tassels and added them and the sentiment with a baker's twine bow to the Coastal Cabana balloon.  The sentiment is from the new retired Best Day stamp set.  

  A few matte dots in Parakeet Party are added to the corners.  Parakeet Party and Lemon Lime Twist are very close and embellishments can be used interchangeably in my opinion.

  Current Stampin' Up! products can be ordered in my ONLINE STORE.  Orders of $40 or more (before tax/shipping) will get a free cardstock color swatch ring as a thank you from me during the month of May.  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator if you're looking for one!


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Best Day (retired)

Ink: Night of Navy, Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist

Paper: Basic White, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Lemon Lime Twist, Blueberry Bushel, Silver Glimmer paper (retired)

Accessories: Beautiful Balloon dies, Alphabet a la Mode dies, Stitched Rectangle dies (retired), baker's twine, dimensionals, Matte Dots, foam sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!