Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Park Squares Hello - Stampin' Up! Biggest Wish

   My card today was inspired by a fellow demo in the UK Julie Sutcliffe (@thepaperhaven in IG). She used little one inch squares of DSP to create her card front and I thought it was so cute I decided to CASE her card as my customer thank you card for the month of April.  I used the now retired Regency Park DSP but any DSP would work!


  My card starts with a Night of Navy base, then I added my little squares to a piece of Basic White cardstock spacing them so that I would have a gap between the third and fourth rows.  Once I had my squares all adhered I stamped the 'hello' from the Biggest Wish stamp set (so glad this one carried over to the new Annual Catalog!).

Next I embossed the whole panel with the Cane Weave embossing folder for some awesome texture.  I added a strip of Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon and a milky dot before adhering the panel to the card front.  I used Tear & Tape to adhere it to make sure it stayed put!

  Thanks for the inspiration Julie!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Ink: Night of Navy

Paper: Night of Navy, Basic White, Regency Park DSP (retired)

Accessories: Cane Weave embossing folder, Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon, Milky Dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!