Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Country Blooms - Stamp' Up! Country Bouquet

   I was finishing up my Mother's Day cards as the 2022-2023 Annual catalog and Jan.-April mini catalog were winding up so I had soon to be retired and carry over items all over the place so they are a bit of a hodgepodge of supplies.  I'm glad that Country Bouquet carried over as it was unavailable for part of the mini sales period and I wanted to use it for more than just Valentine's day cards.

  I made a few sweet blossoms in pretty spring colors for this Mother's day card.


  The card base is Basic White thick, then a piece of retired Pale Papaya.  I hope Pale Papaya comes back someday as it's a lovely soft orange which I really think fits well with the Subtles collection.  Next I embossed a piece of Basic White with the Cane Weave embossing folder.

  I cut a few Stitched Rectangles (now retired but the Deckled Edge dies would be a good current product to use.)  I used Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath and Pale Papaya and stamped the sentiment in PP ink.  The sentiment set is the long retired Itty Bitty Greetings and was the only Mother's Day greeting I had that fit the space.

  For the flowers I punched out 3 sets of Basic White hearts with Country Bouquet punch and then sponged the edges with the ink colors.  I stamped in Garden Green ink and punched 3 sets of leaves and then layered them all to make the flowers. Each one is popped on dimensionals and has a Garden Green baker's twine bow at the base.

  The final touch are some retired Milky Dots sprinkles across the card front.

  All current Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my ONLINE STORE

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Country Bouquet, Itty Bitty Greetings (retired)

Ink: Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Garden Green, Pale Papaya (retired)

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Pale Papaya (retired), Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly

Accessories: Cane Weave embossing folder, Country Bouquet punch, dimensionals, baker's twine (retired), milky dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!