Monday, May 15, 2023

Bubble Balloons - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons

   Well I finally placed an order for more products from the new annual catalog so soon you'll get content from more than just 3 stamp sets!  And by soon I mean between 6 and 29 days which seems like what shipping is taking lately lol!  Please don't write me off just yet!  For now though I've got a cute pastel-y balloon card to show you.


  I used Bubble Bath and Lemon Lolly to stamp overlapping balloons for the background.  For the focal part of the card I cut the fun tag and then stamped 'happy birthday'.  Around it I added stamped and die cut balloons and stars and scattered them around the tag using dimensionals.  

  A baker's twine bow decorates one balloon and some crinkled seam binding ribbon is added to the tag.  A few Iridescent Rhinestone are added for a bit of bling.

 Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Ink: Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath 

Paper: Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, Basic White

Accessories: Beautiful Balloons dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, bakers twine, crinkled seam binding ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!