Friday, May 12, 2023

Crafting Scissors - Stampin' Up! Crafting With You

 Better late than never with my post today!  I've been furiously preparing for my new catalog open house and BOGO retirement sale and I just needed to take a break and sit down for a few minutes.  Between all the supplies I'm using in the make & takes to show off the new catalog and all of the retired products I'm trying to find new homes for my stamp room feels really empty.  If it wasn't so small it might even be echo-y!  

  I made this card a few days ago to play along with the Global Design Project since their colors were so pretty. Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate.  This is definitely a combo I will use again.


  This is a clean and simple (CAS) card if I've ever made one!  I used the Crafting with You bundle to make this sweet card.  I have so many friends I could send this to I just might have to make multiples.  The scissors are die cut from all the challenge colors.  I cut off just the handles of the Flirty Flamingo and 2 Coastal Cabana sets and just glued them onto the Smoky Slate pairs.  I used a retired Milky Dot for the rivet but any small gem or adhesive dot would work. So cute right??

  I used my markers to color the sentiment in all 3 colors and it's bit light so next time I do it this way I'll use my stamparatus to stamp it so I can go over it again to make it darker.

  The sentiment is cut out with a big circle die and then backed with a scalloped circle in Coastal Cabana.  Everything is popped on dimensionals.

  If you'd like to re-create this card all of the current supplies can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Crafting with You

Markers: Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate

Accessories: Crafting With You dies, dimensionals, circle dies, milky dots (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!