Thursday, May 25, 2023

Birthday Balloons - Stampin' Up! Beautiful Balloons

   Today I'm sharing the second project my stampers made at my New Catalog Open House.  The Beautiful Balloon bundle is perfect for all sorts of celebratory cards!  I used it to design this birthday card that also shows off 3 of the brand new colors: Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath.


  The card base is Azure Afternoon and then the balloons were stamped in the 3 colors and 3 sizes on  a piece of Basic White.  The edge of that panel has a fringe made from a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP.

  A large Lemon Lolly balloon is stamped and cut out with the sentiment added in Azure Afternoon.  It's popped on dimensionals and the string is stamped.  

  Since I hadn't gotten any embellishments in the new colors yet I did the next best thing which is to use my Azure Afternoon blends markers to color a few rhinestones to match!

  You can find all the supplies to re-create this card yourself in my ONLINE STORE.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons

Ink:  Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath

Blends: Azure Afternoon light & dark

Paper: Azure Afternoon, Lemon Lolly, Bubble Bath, Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Accessories: Beautiful Balloons dies, dimensionals, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!