Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Berry Snowflake - Stampin' Up! Snow Crystal

   I know it seems really early to be making Christmas cards but it's never a bad idea to pad the Christmas card stash whenever you can.  But don't worry you won't see many more from me for a while as this Snow Crystal background stamp is the only Christmas-y stamp I have besides one set of all sentiments.  I just had the idea that this snowflake would look great paired up with Berry Burst and I don't think I'm wrong!

  I'm using the colors over at TGIF Challenges: Berry Burst, Petal Pink and Basic Black.


  The card base is the lovely returning color Berry Burst, then I heat embossed the snowflake with white embossing powder onto a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP.  I added a narrow strip of retired Country Gingham DSP in a plaid Petal Pink patterns.

  The sentiment from Brightest Glow is stamped in Memento Black onto Basic White and cut out with one of the label dies in the Sentimental Park die set.  I popped it on dimensionals over a length of retired Petal Pink twill ribbon.

  The final accents are some Polished dots scattered around the card front.  I usually don't use this many but I wanted to use up the last of them in the pack.  Such satisfaction in using up every single embellishment on a sheet!

  All current products can be ordered in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snow Crystal, Brightest Glow

Ink: Versamark, Memento Black

Paper: Berry Burst, Bright & Beautiful DSP, Country Gingham DSP (retired), Basic White

Accessories: white embossing powder, dimensionals, Sentimental Park dies, twill ribbon (retired), Polished Dots (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!