Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Pink Poinsettias - Stampin' Up! Ringed With Nature

  Today's card is another one I designed to make at the Saturday craft day I attend 2 weeks ago.  I made 8 of these really love how they turned out.


   There was quite a bit of fussy cutting for this design but it went quickly while chitchatting with the other crafters!  I started with a base of Basic White base then a layer of retired Peaceful Prints DSP in a plaid Crumb Cake pattern.

  Next I embossed a panel of Basic White with the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing folder.  I did the same with some Crumb Cake and Soft Suede cardstock as well to make the tree ring for part of the focal image. I also added the little die that makes the split lines in the center.

  The branches are die cut in Evening Evergreen.  I inked one poinsettia in Blushing Bride with Flirty Flamingo sponged in the center with a sponge dauber.  The other one is inked in Sweet Sorbet with Cherry Cobbler sponged in the center.  I used my gold Wink of Stella pen to add stamens. Once they were fussy cut I popped them up on dimensionals over the branches and wood cut.
  
  I tucked a piece of Evening Evergreen Windowpane Checked ribbon behind the flowers and added a linen thread bow under the lower flower.  The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and fussy cut and popped on dimensionals.  Two small rhinestones accent the sentiment as the final touch.

I love how crisp and clean this one came out.  The fussy cutting was worth it!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ringed With Nature

Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, Blushing Bride

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Peaceful Prints DSP (retired SAB)

Accessories: Hybrid Tree Rings embossing folder/dies, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, Evening Evergreen Windowpane Checked ribbon, rhinestones, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!