Monday, November 28, 2022

Very Merry Tree Lot - Stampin' Up! Trees for Sale

   We are getting down to the last bunch of Christmas cards that I've made.  This is one I designed to make multiples of to bring to a crafting day last week.  One of my stampers organizes a crafting group in her church to bring people together to work on their craft while sharing some fellowship.  It was a wonderful day to focus on projects I wanted to work on all the while chatting with a super nice group of ladies.  

  I designed and cut all the supplies for several projects (making multiples of each design) and then stamped and put them together at the event.  It was like designing a stamp club just for me!  The Trees for Sale and Tree Lot dies (from this past Sale-a-Bration) was so fun to use.  I created a cute little scene in classic Christmas colors.


  I started with a Crumb Cake base and then used some DSP from Sale-a-Bration from last year called Peaceful Prints.  Next I stamped the trees across a layer of Basic White.  The first layer of the trees are stamped-off Garden Green and then the detail layer is full strength Garden Green.  I used Real Red to add the ornaments to the large tree on the right.

  Next I cut out all the piece for the little camper.  The base is Pool Party, the white accents are White Glimmer paper.  I used my Blends markers in Black and Smoky Slate to color the wheel, hubcap, hitch and door handle.  Real Red is used for the itty bitty curtain and Garden Green is the wreath.  And finally Real Red Glimmer paper is used for the bow.  That was a lot of die cutting but it was so worth it because I think it turned out so cute!  And I only made 8 of this design so it was do-able in an assembly line!

  The final touch is the sentiment stamped on Crumb Cake in Garden Green ink and then cut out using the little sign die.  The camper and sign are both popped up on dimensionals.

  I hope you're almost finished with your Christmas cards too!  Keep plugging away and remember to have fun with them!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Trees for Sale, Itty Bitty Christmas (retired)

Ink: Garden Green, Real Red

Blends: Basic Black dark, Smoky Slate dark

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Pool Party, White Glimmer Paper, Real Red Glimmer Paper, Real Red, Garden Green, Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB retired)

Accessories: Tree Lot dies (SAB retired), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!