Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Soft Rainbow Thinking of You - Stampin' Up! Good Feelings

  Do you have a ton of 1/2" strips of cardstock that you can't bear to part with?  This is a design that can use them in a fun way to help a make large sentiment pop!

  My stampers made this at my last Quick & Easy class and I love the soft rainbow effect.  I saw the color combo at Martin's Mayhem and it was so eye catching that I wanted to use it for a card of my own.  I did swap out Poppy Parade for Sweet Sorbet because apparently due to the low brightness setting of my phone it looked like Sweet Sorbet to me.  So thanks to Martin for the inspiration!


  Once the strips are adhered to the Basic White panel it's then adhered to a Basic Black card base.

  The sentiment from Good Feelings is stamped in Memento and then fussy cut.  We used the Stamparatus to ink up the stamp several times so we got a nice solid dark image.  It's then fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals with some Sweet Sorbet Metallic Woven ribbon added behind it.

  I used an old heart punch but any small heart die would work to punch out a glimmer paper heart to add to the edge of the sentiment.  The final touch is a few Iridescent Rhinestones add for some more sparkle.

  To see a quick video of this card being put together check out my Instagram at @didyoustamptoday 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Good Feelings

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sorbet, In Color Glimmer paper

Accessories: In Color Metallic Woven Ribbon, Dimensionals, small heart punch/die, Iridescent Rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!