Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Frosty Penguin - Stampin' Up! Penguin Place

   I didn't use Penguin Place as much as I wanted to last year when it was in the holiday mini catalog.  And I didn't use it all in class as the punch was unfortunately unavailable for a good part of the sales period.  I was so happy that it carried over to the annual catalog.  It's a cute set for Christmas and winter cards and that cute little face just makes me smile.


  I was playing around with ways to use the Snowflake Specialty Vellum and thought it was a good match for a frosty snow filled card!  I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to cut an opening in a piece of Balmy Blue and then stamped the snowflakes on the frame.  I stamped the little snow hill in Balmy Blue on Basic White and then trimmed it out.  I adhered it to the bottom of the frame and then backed the opening with a piece of the vellum.  It's a fun paper with the iridescent/silvery patterns as well as the white flocked patterns on other sheets.

  The penguin and accessories are stamped and punched or fussy cut and then popped up on the snow.

  I stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on a narrow scrap and then backed it with a piece of silver metallic edged ribbon and popped it on dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Penguin Place

Ink: Memento Black, Starry Sky, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody

Paper: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Snowflake Specialty Vellum

Accessories: Stitched Rectangle dies, Penguin punch, dimensionals, silver metallic edged ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!