Monday, November 7, 2022

Sweet Floral Hello - Stampin' Up! Full of Love

   I didn't get any stamping done over this past weekend as it was a soccer tournament weekend for the boys and I wasn't home long enough to get much of anything accomplished!  Luckily I had today's card already made and ready to be blogged about.  I designed this card as my customer thank you for the month of October.  I don't always create a thank you card that says 'thank you' since I leave the inside blank for my customers to be able to send it out on their own and I like to send a little variety.  


  This one starts with a Soft Succulent base, then a layer of Basic White topped by a layer of the retired 2021-2023 In Color DSP.  The sweet checked pattern is a perfect complement to the little flowers.

  I stamped the envelope/flowers in Basic Gray and then color with Blends markers (colors listed below) and then fussy cut it.  

 Using the Splendid Stems dies I die cut 2 sprigs in Soft Succulent and one in the Rose Gold Specialty paper and tucked them behind the envelope.  A bit of retired Petal Pink ribbon is also tucked in the back.

  The whole envelope element is popped on dimensionals on a piece of paper doily.

  The sentiment strip is added to the side and some adhesive backed sequins (you can find these on page 17 in the July-Dec. mini catalog) are sprinkled around the edges.

  Hopefully there will be more time to stamp this week because there are still Christmas cards to be made!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Full of Love

Ink: Basic Gray

Blends: Soft Succulent light & dark, Fresh Freesia light & dark, SU1000, Calypso Coral light

Paper: Soft Succulent, Basic White, 2021-2023 In Color DSP (retired), Rose Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Splendid Stems dies, dimensionals, Petal Pink ribbon (retired), doily, adhesive backed sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!