Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Spiral Party - Stampin' Up! Party Puffins

   Maybe I started a new thing last week with Testosterone Tuesday and sharing a guy card because I've got another guy card to share today!  The challenge colors from the recently closed Global Design Project are similar to last weeks and keeping with the blues and oranges.  Today I used Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie.


   I used the Spiral Dye background stamp to stamp 3 panels in each of the colors.  I used the stamparatus to be sure that the panels were all stamped the same.  Then I cut them into 3 equal panels and mixed and matched them onto 3 card fronts and the pattern lines up perfectly. It's always nice to have a few extra cards for guys in the stash!
 
  I dug through my orphaned card parts basket (Did you see my Instagram reel from Nov. 12??) and found some tags that I had leftover from another project and I cut the little hole reinforcement in Pumpkin Pie and added a Night of Navy baker's twine bow. I was very proud of myself for going back and using something I already had. Some days it's the little things right?

 I stamped the cake from Party Puffins in Night of Navy and then colored it in with my Blends.  Then I fussy cut the cake and popped it on the tag with dimensionals.  I added some Wink of Stella to the candles and some retired Shimmery Crystal Effects to the cake frosting areas.

  The sentiment is stamped in Night of Navy and trimmed down and then popped across the top of the tag.

  I hope you're inspired to make your own Testosterone Tuesday card!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Spiral Dye, Party Puffins

Ink: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie

Blends: Daffodil Delight dark, Balmy Blue light & dark, Pumpkin Pie light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: Tailored Tags dies, dimensionals, baker's twine, Wink of Stella, Shimmery Crystal Effects (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!