Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Christmas Flurry - Stampin' Up! Joyful Flurry

    The Joyful Flurry bundle is a great all purpose winter stamp set which I used here for a Christmas card. But don't limit it to Christmas, think Happy New Years cards, winter birthdays, use it along with a fun snowman set; really you can get a few extra months use with it by not keeping it only as a Christmas set!

  I used somewhat muted color combo but one I think works well for Christmas.  Blushing Bride, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow and Sahara Sand.  The real stars of the show are the snowflake cut outs and that's really what I wanted to show off on this design.


  This card starts with a Mossy Meadow base and then a layer of Shimmery White cardstock is where all the action happens.  The Merry Merlot and Blushing Bride snowflake are stamped first and then the snowflake dies are arranged around them.

  I used my die brush and brushed the backside of the shimmery white panel to help pop out the snowflake shapes.  You can also use a toothpick, a Take Your Pick tool or even a closed pen tip.  The dimension is just so cool.

  A few small Sahara Sand stamped snowflakes fill in some open space as well as a few die cut snowflakes with rhinestone centers (colored with the dark Cherry Cobble blends marker).

  The sentiment from Brightest Glow is stamped in Mossy Meadow and then cut out and popped up with a bit of Blushing Bride ribbon.

  How many more Christmas cards do you need yet?  I'm afraid to count up how many I need lol!  I'll just keep on with them until I run out of time I guess!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Joyful Flurry, Brightest Glow

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Merry merlot, Blushing Bride, Sahara Sand

Blends: Cherry Cobbler dark (coloring the rhinestones)

Paper: Mossy Meadow, Shimmery White

Accessories: Frosted Flurry dies, dimensionals, rhinestones, Blushing Bride frayed grosgrain ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!