Sunday, March 12, 2023

Rainbow World - Stampin' Up! Watercolor World

   I was able to spend quite a bit of time in my stamp room yesterday and made a few projects as well as just tidied up some messy spots.  I was inspired to make today's card by the Just Us Girls challenge which is to make a card with rainbows.

  I haven't used the Watercolor World background stamp since I got it way back in the demonstrator preorder period!  I had something like this card in the back of my mind this whole time and finally put the ink to the paper to make it!


  I inked up the stamp using sponge daubers and 6 ink colors just going across in rainbow order and stamping it on Basic White cardstock.

  I edged the top and bottom of the stamped panel with narrow strips of Basic Black and then mounted it to a Basic White thick card base.

  The sentiment from Full of Love is stamped in Versamark ink onto Basic Black cardstock and then embossed in white.  Dimensionals adhere the sentiment to the card front.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Watercolor World, Full of Love

Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Basic Black

Accessories: sponge daubers, dimensionals, white embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. What a colorful world you created, Amanda. Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and execution of a rainbow over the world. Thank you for sharing it with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda... your map is such a creative idea for a rainbow...love it! Thank you so much for joining and sharing with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!