Thursday, March 9, 2023

All the Conversations - Stampin' Up! Conversation Bubbles

 My stamping time has been limited for various reason this week but I did finish this card just in time to join in with the Just Us Girls Challenge color challenge which ends tonight.  The colors were fun and I thought they would work well on a bold, graphic card.


  I start with a Coastal Cabana base, then a layer of Basic White, then a layer of Basic Black on which I created a full background using all the different die cuts from the Conversation Bubbles die set.  I cut them out in Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight cardstock and mixed and matched open bubbles with solid bubbles.  One trick that I use when doing a panel with a lot of pieces is to arrange it until I get it just so then I take a quick picture with my phone so if the panel get bumped or if I have to move a few pieces to glue another one down I don't get mixed up where everything fits.  

  Once I had the background squared away I embossed the 'welcome' and the outline bubble in black embossing powder, cut it out and popped it on dimensionals.  I added the little yellow heart to balance my unintentionally offset sentiment.  Some times a goof ends up being a good design decision!  lol!  A quick change of the sentiment and this card could be for many other occasions.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Conversation Bubbles

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Conversation Bubbles dies, black embossing powder, dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. I love this bold take on our colors this week! The speech bubbles are SO much fun! So glad you joined us at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!