Sunday, March 19, 2023

Hey There Taco - Stampin' Up! Taco Fiesta

   A few weeks back I was designing for an upcoming class and TGIF Challenges had a great layout and was just what I was looking for to highlight a smaller image.  The challenge closed before I could share it but I definitely got my inspiration there! I used the Taco Fiesta stamp set to create this bright hello card. The taco is easy to color and gets highlighted perfectly with this layout.


  This card was for a Quick & Easy card class and I love how the fun patterned papers do so much of the heavy lifting filling in the background of the card.

  The Mango Melody star design can be found in the recent Sale-a-Bration reward Dandy Designs DSP and the Parakeet Party stripes are in the Butterfly Kisses DSP in the annual catalog.

  The taco is stamped in Memento Black and colored in with Stampin' Blends markers on a Stylish Shape circle and then popped up.  The sentiment is stamped right onto the DSP.

  The final touch is a black baker's twine bow. 

  I told you it was a quick & easy card!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Taco Fiesta

Ink: Memento Black

Blends: Parakeet Party dark, Poppy Parade dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark

Paper: Poppy Parade, Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP (SAB), Butterfly Kisses DSP, Basic Black

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!