Thursday, March 23, 2023

Pastel Park - Stampin' Up! Sentimental Park

   I just keep finding different ways to use the Regency park suite.  For my card today I took inspiration from the Global Design Project layout and paired it with the Sentimental Park stamp set.  I just used a few of the images to make the stamped panels but I think it turned out so cute!


  I started with a Petal Pink card base then topped it with a piece of Basic White embossed with the Brick & Mortar embossing folder which I had in my orphaned card parts basket.  

  Next, I stamped the leaves and flower images on Basic White with Basic Gray ink and then punched them out with the Rectangular Postage punch. I used Blends markers to color the images including filling in the open space around them with Balmy Blue light.

  I arranged the flowers and leaves over a strip of Country Gingham DSP and little strip of scalloped edging made with the Basic Borders dies.  The flower panel is popped up on dimensionals in the center.

  Happy Birthday from Go To Greetings is stamped in Basic Gray then fussy cut and added under the images to follow the sketch.  A narrow grosgrain bow in Petal Pink as well as some Polished Dots complete the look.

  If you'd like to recreate this card the supplies are listed below and current items can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sentimental Park, Go To Greetings 

Ink: Basic Gray

Blends: Balmy Blue light, Old Olive light & dark, Petal Pink light & dark, Calypso Coral light & dark

Paper: Petal Pink, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP, Balmy Blue

Accessories: Brick & Mortar embossing folder, Basic Borders dies, Rectangular Postage punch, dimensionals, Polished Dots, Petal Pink ribbon (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!