Wednesday, March 29, 2023

I Love You Hearts - Stampin' Up! Country Bouquet

   The Country Bouquet punch has been out of stock for quite a while but it's back in the online store now!  The bundle is great for all your heart stamping needs!  They aren't just for Valentine's day people.  You can add hearts to cards all year round.

  I made this card a while back and I think I will be using it for my husband for our anniversary this year.  I like the soft understated colors and the gold embossing bring a nice bit shine.


  The card base is Basic White thick, then a layer of Basic White embossed with the retired Pinewood Planks embossing folder.

  I used Blushing Bride, Basic White and Pool Party to emboss gold hearts and then punched them out with the Country Bouquet punch.  I arranged them in a cascade down the front of the card with a few getting popped with dimensionals.

  I stamped and embossed the sentiments then used the Stylish Shapes dies to cut the banner shapes.  Those are then popped on dimensionals as well.

  The final embellishment is a Blushing Bride baker's twine bow right above the "I love you".

  All of the current products used on this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Country Bouquet

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Blushing Bride, Pool Party

Accessories: Country Bouquet punch, gold embossing powder, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, baker's twine, Pinewood Planks embossing folder (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!