Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Thank You Petals - Stampin' Up! Petal Park

   The team over at Just Add Ink has a gorgeous set of colors to work with this time around.  I'm going to be saving this one for some spring cards as I love the softness of these 3 colors together.  Lost Lagoon, Pool Party and Fresh Freesia.


  I hadn't used the Petal Park set in a while and these colors seemed like a great fit so I got to work.  This one starts with a Lost Lagoon base stamped in the same color of ink with the open leaf stamp all over.  Next I die cut a panel with the Countryside Corners dies and stamped a large thank you on it from the Good Feelings stamp set in Lost Lagoon ink.  

  Next I stamped the open leaves again on a piece of Basic White and did the 2 step stamp fill in using Pool Party ink. then fussy cut around the image.  I adhered that to the bottom of the thank you panel.  The flowers are then stamped in Fresh Freesia and are colored in with Stampin' Blends.  After they were punched out they are added to the card front with some popped on dimensionals and others glued flat.

  A Pool Party ribbon tied in a fork bow is added to one side and a bunch of Fresh Freesia sequins are sprinkled over the card front.

  This set doesn't disappoint and with these colors I think it's a stand out!

  Current items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Petal Park, Good Feelings

Ink: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Fresh Freesia

Blends: Fresh Freesia light & dark

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic White

Accessories: Petal Park Builder punch, Countryside Corners dies, dimensionals, Pool Party ribbon, Fresh Freesia sequins (retired)



1 comment:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I love the use of the corners die on your card, and the bow is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!