Thursday, August 3, 2023

Green Gator Birthday - Stampin' Up! Zany Zoo

 I'm squeaking in this card to the Paper Players Tic Tac Toe challenge which is closing tomorrow.  I've done the middle down column using green, die cuts, and masculine.  Can't ever have too many masculine cards in the stash!


  Some greens and a tiny bit of blue bring this fun card together.  I started with a Granny Apple Green base and then used the Basic Borders dies across a Basic White panel set my scene upon.

  I die cut the trees out of Garden Green and popped the small ones up with mini dimensionals and then added a stamped strip of Azure Afternoon as a sort of roadway for the bike rider.  After stamping the gator in Memento black ink I colored it in with Stampin' Blends and then die cut it as well.

  The sentiment is stamped then cut out with the little banner die.  A bit of Parakeet Party bakers twine on the top of the banner finishes up this birthday card.

  All of the products used to make this card can be found in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zany Zoo

Ink: Memento Black, Azure Afternoon

Blends: Granny Apple Green light & dark, Azure Afternoon light, Basic Black light, Smoky Slate light, Daffodil Delight light, Crumb Cake dark

Paper: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Garden Green, Azure Afternoon

Accessories: Basic Borders dies, Zany Zoo dies, baker's twine, dimensionals



3 comments:

  1. Oh, Amanda! Your card screams "FUN"! I love the banner for the sentiment. The Zig-Zag border adds to the whimsey. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda this is such fun. I love the confetti "path" your little alligator is on and those perfectly placed trees! Thanks for making me smile. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the die cut edges! Thanks for playing over at The Paper Players Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!