Thursday, August 31, 2023

Framed Kindness - Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements

   Last week I had to buckle down and design my projects for class this week so I was browsing some challenges to just spark some ideas and see what I could come up with and I looked at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  They always have a great choice board giving 8 different combos of elements to use.  I started putting something together to see if it would work for a class card.  It ended up that I loved the results but I did so much die cutting to create it there was no way 20 people would be able to make it in a class.  Oh well.  But check back tomorrow to see how I used elements from this card on different design for class!


  I ended up using the middle down column: Frame it, gold or silver and leaves.  Can you see now why this wouldn't work for a big group class??

  I started with a Very Vanilla thick base and then another layer of Very Vanilla embossed with the new Distressed Tile embossing folder.

  The frame is made with Pretty Peacock cardstock and 2 of the Deckled Rectangle dies.  I popped the frame on dimensionals.  

  Next is more die cutting with the Timeless Arrangements die set to get all the leafy elements; 2 of each to go around the sentiment and the sentiment itself which is stamped in Pretty Peacock.  After arranging all the leaves I tore a strip of Distressed Gold Specialty paper to go behind the whole arrangement.  Finally a few dimensionals adhere it to the card front.

  My retired embellishment stash held a few faceted gold gems so I scattered them around the leaves for a bit of shine.

  All of the current items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with a * will be available September 6, 2023.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Pretty Peacock

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Wild Wheat, Petal Pink, Distressed Gold Specialty paper

Accessories: Timeless Arrangement dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, dimensionals, Distressed Tile embossing folder*, gold faceted gems (retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!