Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Falling Leaves Thanks - Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves Bundle

   I found some fantastic inspiration for my card today over at Global Design Project with their "CASE the Designer" theme.  We're to case the card shown which was made by Emma Goddard.  Her card is an adorable floral card in a straightforward layout.  I took the larger, popped up letters for the sentiment as well as the images behind the sentiment for my inspiration but made it a fall card.


  I went with a little bit of a non-traditional fall color combo but I think it works!  I started with a Very Vanilla thick card base then topped it with a panel of Petal Pink.  

  Using the smaller leaf dies from the Autumn Leaves die set I cut a variety in different papers and shapes.  I used Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Very Vanilla and Oxidized Copper Specialty paper.  I adhered them to the background panel similar to the inspiration card and then trimmed off any overhang.  The smaller sizes of some of the leaves in this die set are great to have on hand for accents on lots of fall projects.  The Oxidized Copper Specialty paper is just gorgeous and on a more simple looking card like this the pop of metallic is a perfect accent.

  The letters are made with Basic Black cardstock layered onto a foam adhesive sheet and the Alphabet a la Mode dies.  I took my time lining them up on the card front before finally adhering them and I think I got them mostly even!

  The final bit to this card is the smaller sentiment from the Autumn Leaves stamp set stamped on Very Vanilla in Memento Black and popped on dimensionals.

  All of the current items used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE. Items marked with * are available for purchase starting September 6, 2023.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Autumn Leaves*

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Oxidized Copper Specialty paper*

Accessories: Autumn Leaves dies, foam adhesive sheets, Alphabet a la Mode dies, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!