Saturday, August 19, 2023

Simple Jack 'O Lantern - Stampin' Up! Pick of the Patch

  It's always hard for me to resist a pumpkin set or a wreath set so of course I bought both in the demonstrator preorder and have combined them for my card today.


   I tried to keep this one clean and simple so I started with a Basic White thick card base and stamped the pumpkin directly onto it in Pumpkin Pie and added the stem and vine in Old Olive.  I embossed the face and the sentiment in black for a nice glossy accent.

  Next I cut the wreath using the Wishes All Around dies in Crumb Cake and colored the little berries with my Old Olive marker and adhered it around the pumpkin.

  Finally I embossed the crow in black and fussy cut it and colored the beak.  It's popped on a dimensional.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items marked with a * will be available starting September 6.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Pick of the Patch*

Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Versamark

Paper: Basic White thick, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Wishes All Around dies*, dimensionals, black embossing powder, Old Olive marker

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!