Thursday, August 24, 2023

Merry Tree Wreath - Stampin' Up! Wishes All Around

   You can't go wrong with a wreath stamp set especially for Christmas cards.  I really liked the look of the Wishes All Around stamp set and especially the coordinating dies for having 3 different shaped wreaths to choose from.  I paired it up with the Color Throwdown challenge which has us using aqua, green and gray.  I translated those colors to Stampin' Up!'s Pool Party, Garden Green and Smoky Slate.


  I started this one with a Pool Party base, then embossed a piece of Smoky Slate with the new Snowflake Sky embossing folder.  Then I lightly drug my Whisper White craft ink pad over the raised parts to have them stand out a bit more.

  Next I stamped the tree wreath in Garden Green and cut it out with the matching die as well as another one in Garden Green ink.  I layered them with the Garden Green one in the back and offset and popped it up on dimensionals.

  I stamped the sentiment from the Wishes All Around set in Smoky Slate onto Pool Party then cut it out with a Stylish Shapes circle die.  I added a length of the new white iridescent ribbon behind it and also popped it on dimensionals.  

  Using the individual snowflake dies from the set I cut 3 out of Textured Shimmer paper and added them to the card front with a retired Pool Party gem in the center.

  All of the current product used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items below marked with a * will be available for purchase on September 6, 2023.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Wishes All Around*

Ink: Craft white, Garden Green, Smoky Slate

Paper: Pool Party, Smoky Slate, Garden Green, Basic White, Textured Shimmer paper

Accessories: Wishes All Around dies*, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, White Iridescent ribbon*, Pool Party gems (retired)



1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! Love how you used the colors for a holiday themed design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!