Thursday, August 17, 2023

Autumn Change - Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves

 I’m back to sharing fall cards in the heat of summer today!  The Autumn Leaves bundle will be seeing a lot of ink in the coming months.  I’m already planning out some birthday cards and a few designs for Thanksgiving.  The whole All About Autumn Suite is just gorgeous so if you’re looking for some great products for fall stamping definitely check them out in the new Sept.-Dec. 2023 mini catalog coming out on Sept. 6.




  I had noted this color combo in the spring and it seemed kind of a fresh take on a fall palette so having a lot of different leaves to work with in this bundle was a perfect time to try it out.


I started with a Cajun Craze card base and then topped it with a piece of Very Vanilla embossed with the new Distressed Tile embossing folder (I’ve used this one a lot already and I hope you don’t get sick of seeing it but it’s just so pretty I can’t help myself!).


  I stamped off each of the leaves for a lighter version with the ribs stamped in the full strength ink for a darker, contrasting look and then cut other leaves from card stock in all the colors and arranged them in a bit of a circle on the card front.  


  I cut 2 lengths of ribbon; a bit of copper and a bit of Pool Party and layered them adhering with a bit of Tear & Tape across the leaves.


  The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze and then die cut with one of the label dies in the Autumn Leaves die set.  It’s then popped on dimensional.  I found a few retired Pool Party gems and added those around the leaves.


  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.  Items below marked with a * will be available for purchase September 6, 2023.


  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Autumn Leaves*


Ink: Cajun Craze, Wild Wheat, Calypso Coral


Paper: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Wild Wheat, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink


Accessories: Autumn Leaves dies*, Distressed Tile embossing folder*, Copper & Natural ribbon combo pack*, Pool Party grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, Pool Party gems (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!